How SAP Business One ERP benefits Automotive industry?
The automotive industry is considered as one of the fastest emerging industries and it highly contributes to the growing economy of the world. Its aim is to identify ways to reduce product lifecycle, save costs, collaborate with dealers and customers to deliver splendid services to customers.
This industry is striving to improve customer satisfaction, marketing, and sales management, cost reduction and efficient supply chain management due to increasing demand in this field. SAP Business One highly assists this industry by providing solutions which help in delivering innovative products and providing maximum customer satisfaction. It also helps automotive manufacturers and suppliers to adhere to strict compliance and auditing guidelines.
SAP Business One ERP with its brilliant features supports the Automotive Industry in the following ways.
- Scalable and powerful ERP: It is the scalable and powerful ERP system used for integrating as well as improving the business processes which eventually results in the transparent and the optimized processes.
- Integrated Modules: It has got various modules that are integrated such as Purchase, Inventory, Production, Marketing, Sales and Finance which facilitates visibility of the real-time status of the tasks.
- Transparency of supply chain: SAP Business One provides a transparent model of the entire supply chain right from the supplier to customer based on delivery forecasts, Material Requirement Planning, production and so on.
- ISO and EDI Compliance: It has got thorough compliance with ISO which provides quality assurance for the whole supply chain. In addition, it can even easily comply with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards.
- Integrates with machinery systems: It also acts flexibly in terms of integration of PLM/CAD, Pattern development and PLC machinery subsystems.
- Quality tracking: SAP B1 also helps the organization in tracking the accepted quality of goods which helps to deal financially with the vendors with regard to rejections and acceptance.
- 360-degree view of the organization: This ERP helps to access the real-time data through which we can get the complete 360-degree view of the enterprise, which ultimately helps in tracking the continuous improvements as well as in decision making.
- Good information flow: Moreover, since the system is integrated, there is a good flow of information across all the departments.
Contact Us to get an Online Demo of SAP Business One for your Company.