SAP Business One ERP for Manufacturing IndustryAn ERP solution increases the visibility of the supply chain and manage cost and resource effectively. Thereby reducing inventory carrying cost and boosting sales, staff effectiveness, Customer Satisfaction and retention. Supply chain management continues to be a key issue (challenge) for industrial products or manufacturing organizations. For industrial, manufacturing companies, technology is required to go beyond real-time monitoring to connect information platforms that leverage data and advanced analytics to deliver higher-quality, more durable, and more reliable products. Industrial manufacturers can best serve their customers (and themselves) with well designed tools and solutions that improve the efficiency, costs, and performance of factories. The companies are reconsidering operations and assessing if material and labor saving justify the cost involved.
Are you from Manufacturing Industry? Grow your business with confidence!
Why SAP Business One – Key BenefitsSimple, Affordable, Comprehensive, Extensible & Scalable
- SAP Business One ERP solution streamlines operations, helps to improve outcomes of various processes such as Inventory, Sales, and Purchase, which takes a lot of time and manpower.
- SAP Business One provides Centrally Hosted Dealer Management system
- With SAP Business One there is on line / real-time connectivity with legacy or other SAP ERP
- SAP Business One has complete enterprise resource planning functionality including the financials
- Easy to use, and the software development kit provides an environment for customizing the application to support your processes
- Managing forecasts to ensure the fulfillment of sales quotas
Are you from Manufacturing Industry? Get a Free Demo!
SAP Business One – Key Features
- Track Batch and Item number per project
- Ability to create Material requirement report per project
- Material management
- Control over processes
- Tools to assist in decision making
- Capturing, monitoring, storing, and tracking information relating to customers, prospects, and partners to optimize contact management, account planning, market segmentation, and relationship management
- Movement of inventory through Bar-code integration
- GRPO, Inventory transfer , receipt from production
- Batch/serial transaction generated through SAP B1 , implemented using Bar code integration
- Integration – Transaction
- GRPO transaction pulled from customer system
- Invoice pushed to customer system
- Original Sales forecast pulled from customer system
- Integration – Transaction
- Mobility – Built-in analytics and reporting lead funnel, opportunity pipeline, and win-loss analysis
- Sales Order transition
- Customer master data
- Finished goods inventory details