SAP Business One for Automotive Industry – GST ReadyThe Automotive Industry is an emerging and one of the major parts of growing economy of the world. Just like other industries, the automotive industry’s main challenge is to reduce product lifecycle, save costs and collaborate with dealers and customers to deliver high quality services to customers. With increased demand in this field, the automotive industry faces challenges in improving customer satisfaction, cashflow, Decision making and business process efficiency. Improved Cash-flow
- Masters ensure only valid terminology is available in knowledge repository
- KPI driven alerts and Trigger enable better decision making
- Intuitive Dashboards.
- Optimizes Business Process
Why eNoah – Your Trusted SAP Business One PartnereNoah is a consulting led integrated solution partner with a keen customer centric focus. We have a track record of delighting customers for over a decade spread across India, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, UK and USA. Our senior management has deep domain experience and expertise in Automotive and Manufacturing industry. Your Trusted Vendor / Partner for ERP Solutions- SAP Business One for HANA
- Proven 10+ years track record of Delighting customers
- Valuable insights to business needs through integration offerings and creation of Dashboards and Reports.
- Specific domain focus with prior experience of similar projects
- Magal Engineering Tech India Ltd (They are a tier 1 supplier for Ford Motor Company, Renault, and Mahindra Motors)
- Clientele in auto industry include Volvo, Ford, Visteon, Comstar, Yazaki, GKN Drive on ERP, IT and Business Process.
- Technology Alignment – SAP Hana, Java focus helps leverage Hana Capability
- Specific focus on SAP Business One and SAP Hana augmented through focus on Java Stack
- Home grown Business Intelligence Framework on Java Stack using loosely couple architecture that blends in multiple Analysis / Integration tools
- Built a Center Of Excellence, R&D – resources working on state of the art / latest trend in technologies