A Pharmaceutical Company had a team of experienced financial analysts monitoring the performance of their centers spread across the globe including India and reporting this to senior management.
The job entailed comparison of Actual Versus Budget Variances, Categorizing and Apportioning Indirect Charges and Timely month end closure of books for the projects handled by these centers. The analysis involved was of a sensitive and confidential nature and very crucial for cost controls.
To overcome this challenge the Pharmaceutical Company decided to outsource this crucial job to a trustworthy vendor who could understand and execute this vital function within a very short window of time. They identified eNoah as their preferred vendor for carrying out this crucial analytical function.
- Understand the client’s software application within a short time frame.
- Set up Conference room piloting and use of knowledge transfer tools.
- Extremely short learning curve as people possessing the requisite knowledge on the client’s side were in the process of leaving/ resigning.
- The absence of any formal process maps or work instructions at client’s end complicated matters as the job was analytical
- Very short window of time to understand the entire process and complete migration.
- Fulfil the client’s need to assign and deploy qualified Six Sigma trained staff who were fully conversant with Six Sigma methodologies to the project and have it completed on time