Medical Coding Services
eNoah’s Certified Professional Coders implement the principles of Correct Coding Initiative and medical necessity parameters, in precise coding CPT-4 Procedure Codes and ICD-9 CM Diagnosis Codes to prevent Compliance, Risks or Revenue Loss.
The eNoah Value Plus:
- Ensure that our clients receive coding that complies with all CMS and regional coding guidelines
- Ensure that we meet or exceed our clients’ coding accuracy and turnaround time requirements
- Ensure that all legitimate revenue is being realized from all Payers.
- Ensure that patient charts are processed through the coding and billing cycle as quick as possible
- eNoah is certified by TUV Rheinland for complying with ISO 27001 data security standards and is also an HIPAA compliant company to provide the best practices in managing business and information security.
Medicare patient capitation will be tied to risk scores that correspond to Hierarchical Condition Category (HCC) rather than entirely on patient demographic factors. The patient’s medical condition should be completely captured to get the appropriate payments for each patient.
At eNoah, we focus on capturing the appropriate ICD-9s, manifestation of diseases and the allied codes of diseases to optimize the RAF scores. This, in turn, increases the quality of patient care, as required by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our goal is to help physicians document all the diseases, which will result in the appropriate RAF score for each patient. This will, in turn, improve your CMS 5 Star/HEDIS measures.
The eNoah Advantage:
- Review your patient charts and identify all RAF & Non-RAF related ICD-9-CM codes and any 5 Star/ HEDIS measures
- Experienced CPC Certified Coders with strong medical backgrounds
- Obtain charts directly from the physician’s office or work with those charts which are provided by health plans
- Physician Chart Audit summary reports for HCC coding improvement opportunities and education
- Concurrent Coding